The Modiselle trio Refilwe, Bontle and Candice have taken on the local entertainment industry. Here are 5 reasons we love them.
1. Big sister Refilwe beat the odds when she made a name for herself as South Africa’s first albino model. She has been featured in local magazines and hosted TV shows, the latest being Hush on e.tv. Her successes have been celebrated in Europe and America.
2. Of the three sisters Bontle is currently doing the most in showbiz. She is also known for her role Khanyi in the dance film Hear Me Move, which debuted in February 2015. A great dancer, she is the choreographer for MTV’s Lip Sync Battle Africa and her variety television show Showville is on SABC2. In June 2017 she joined e.tv music show Club 808 as a co-host
3. The youngest of three girls Candice all-round artist and entertainer. She is part of the new generation of Yo-TV presenters on SABC1, and also acts on Generation The Legacy. She has just completed her honors degree in dramatic arts at Wits University, specializing in physical theatre and art management.
4. Before the entertainment industry Refilwe and Bontle were both initially in the corporate world, having attained qualifications in Advertising and Corporate Communications respectively.
5. Although they are in the same industry, these sisters hustled on their own to get ahead. They have individual passions and purposes. They just so happen to be aligned. We are pretty sure there is more to offer from such talent. Sister Goals!