She’s Isibaya’s most despised villain at the moment, but we can’t help but love every thing about her.
When you think about Zinhle’s role on Isibaya as the young and evil Queen that is Sihle, you can’t help but get annoyed by all her evil-doings on the show. But this is a testament of how good of an actor Zinhle is.
Here are a couple of things we’ve come to learn about the actress
- Because of her controversial character, she sometimes fears that people might her but is very happy about the work she’s done playing the role of Sihle.
- In an interview with Drum magazine, Zinhle once confirmed that she actually does receive hate mail from viewers who actually think that she’s evil in real life, but that has helped her develop a tough skin.
- Zinhle is married to a businessman from the North West. They decided to get married after six months of dating and have a child together. Next time you see her in these streets refer to her as Mrs Ngwenya.
- Zinhle is the last born of three kids and raised by a single mother after her father passed away when she was very young.
- She used to date Orlando Pirates midfielder, Mpho Makola in 2013 and had mentioned that she and Makola were also business partners and nurturing a company that involves petroleum.
- Zinhle loves the simple things in life and enjoys being at home when not on set.
She also used to act on Mthunzini.com, Jozi H and appeared on the second season of Intersexions.