We first met Quinton Jones when Minnie Dlamini introduced him to us and since then, he is one of the most recognisable people in South Africa.
Minnie and Quinton captured their wedding for a 3-part docu-series which broke Vuzu records and they are credited as being ratings gold. Although the pair is still enjoying their honeymoon phase, they have been rocked by crime, according to Sunday Sun, Quinton was allegedly pick pocketed at a shopping centre which led to him losing valuables worth R15 000.
Things You Must Know About Minnie Dlamini’s Husband, Quinton Jones!
1. Apparently he is a camera man at Urban Brew, which produces shows like Real Goboza, Friends Like Those, Live Amp, YO TV, Khumbul’ekhaya, Zabalaza,
2. He is said to be close friends with Psyfo and together with Hulisani Ravele.
3. He is also said to have once dated Pearl Thusi.
4. Dlamini and Jones have a production company will be in charge of producing their wedding.
5. Quinton have been friends with Minnie for many years before they started dating
6. Quinton is very private and is not a fan of the limelight which explains his private instagram account and closed twitter profile.
7. He also facilitated the R6-million wedding coverage deal with MultiChoice
8. He is said to be a charmer and makes Minnie “laugh and they constantly making fun of each other”