Chiedza Mhende (also known as Chi Mhende) is a South African actress best known for her role as Wandile on SABC1 soapie drama Generations.
Here are facts things you didn’t know about Chiedza Mhende:
1. Chiedza Mhende was born in Zimbabwe.
2. Chiedza’s full name is Charlene Chiedza Kudzai Mhende.
3. She moved to Cape Town, South Africa in 2012.
4. Chieda’s boyfreind is a Cape Town based actor, Andile Nebulale.
5. She studied at AFDA – the South African School of Motion Picture Medium and live Performance.
6. She was introduced to Cape Town’s theatre scene as Lady Capulet in a 2010 Artscape production of “Romeo and Juliet”.
7. She is the voice of “Siyaya” and Al Jazeera’s global health series “Lifelines”.
8. She worked with theater productions such as the Bonfire Improv Theatre Company and the Zakheni Arts Therapy Foundation.
9. She had a starring role on Cape Town film, “Love the One You Love” as Sandile.
10. She made history by potraying a role of a male while she is a woman on SABC1 Generations as Zola’s son