Some Twitter users were left in shock and some in laughter after a man vanished as he was electrocuted by a live wire from an electrical pole. Video shocks social media: Man gets electrocuted and disappears while urinating on a live electrical cable

Video shocks social media: Man gets electrocuted and disappears while urinating on a live electrical cable

In CCTV footage, the man can be seen walking out of a shop and then looking for a spot so he could urinate.

He approached the electrical pole – which seemed to have exposed live wires – and it exploded when his urine came into contact with the wires.

The footage shows the man ‘vanishing’ from the scene after the explosion.

Also Read – John Vuligate hit makers arrested

See reactions from Twitter users below:

Also Read – Katlego Maboe in another S.e.x Scandal

!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *